4WD Steering and Suspension
Capital are Canberra’s 4WD Steering and Suspension specialists. Whether your 4WD is a daily work horse, a towing tourer, an expedition adventurer or an uncompromising off-road performer, we have the parts, expertise and equipment you need.
We work with vehicle owners to understand their driving needs to ensure we find the best solution for the job.
Our experienced 4WD technicians have available, or can source, tested, quality parts which can withstand harsh Australian conditions. Our workshop is kitted out with the latest technology and specialised equipment so you know nothing is left to chance.
Capital Steering & Suspension can improve the handling, ride and capability of your 4WD including:
- GVM upgrades utilising Lovells renowned GVM kits, available in both Federal and State compliance
- Supply and installation of Lovells towing upgrade kits
- Supply, installation and tuning of 4WD lift kits
- Supply and installation of heavy duty shock absorbers
- Supply installation and tuning of airbag kits with wireless controller
- Supply and installation air shock absorbers
- Supply and installation OZTEC shock absorbers, designed for Australian conditions
- Supply and installation of Koni and Bilstein 4wd shock absorbers
- Supply and installation of customised leaf springs
- Supply and installation of aftermarket upgraded control arms for lifted vehicles
- Corner weight checking
- Supply and installation of Roadsafe 4WD accessories